WELCOME to simple blog of mine..

Its weird... Isn't it?

I though after i came back Kuching i can revive my blog... and before i reach Kuching i've the feeling to blog again.. but who knows.. my blog is back to hibernate state.... i can't even spend a little time to blog.. because of Industrial Training I'm currently having...

But nevermind.. here is a picture its quite interesting...




These two pictures makes Rachel looks like she's from 70's or 80's

Anyway... Here's why I'm unable to blog my things....
(Photos from Industrial Training)


See how many samples i've to prepare in one day.. not just prepare... i also have to pipette it..
However.. i'm using a digital burette.. haha

Ok.. another amazing part is.. there are mice in our lab..!!! because our lab also do food sampleSSSSSSSSSS that's why got some mouse...



or is it because cats nowadays are....

???





0 comments:

Post a Comment