WELCOME to simple blog of mine..

Again...

Due to the instability of the line at my hostel... i was unable to blog.. again...

but today (27 April 2010) i went to library due to boring-ness staying at hostel and there's nth much i can do since if i want to go genting.. it cost me alot so decided not to go anywhere until go back to kuching at 30 April 2010 which is around 4 days from this moment i write this.....

to let this blog stay active i try to find some photos taken for blogging purpose... that's along these days i've been taking photos for blogging purpose but because i was unable to online at my room... so the photos can't be uploaded... besides internet line.. my laptop also having some kind of problem....



see the distortion on my lcd?? however this problem is not permanent i still manage to use my computer.. this problem can be solved just simply restart my computer.. if the problem keep on occurring.. to solve it... simply restart for few times until the problem is gone... its as easy as that...

and... due to the 'boring-ness' i took some pic of myself... and this... haha... i kinda like it....


Ok.. its enough for today... will try to update my blog more frequently when i got back to kuching... since there are alot of pictures still kept and waiting to be uploaded...

0 comments:

Post a Comment