WELCOME to simple blog of mine..

My small yet meaningful 21st bday...


although it has been already almost one month... but still.. i wanted to post this...
it is my 21st birthday...
It's just an ordinary birthday... no special program for me...
there's no party, or even kfc for me...
but still, i think it's very meaningful for me.

Despite it is exam week, i came back to kuching just to celebrate my birthday with my family.
and below is my birthday cake...
i've been longing for ice cream cake... and finally got to eat it...


polystyrene... to prevent lost of temperature to the surroundings... because it was an ice-cream cake...


yummy...

Yes.. this is my normal, small.. but yet meaningful birthday.. that i've the chace to celebrate it with my family... eventhough there is no big party for my 21st birthday... but its just enough to be able to celebrate it with family...

0 comments:

Post a Comment